Welcome to Dammam Shipyard Offshore
Dammam Shipyard Offshore Division was established to provide repairs
for Jack up and Land Rigs in Arabian Gulf and mobile Engineering Services
to Drilling and EPCI Companies based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Due to Dammam Shipyard's strategic location
located inside the Port of Dammam, Jackup Rigs do not have to depart the
On February 04, 2015. Dammam Shipyard received it first Jack
Up Rig - Rowan Scooter Yeargain No. 55. The Rig repair project was successfully completed in 26 days
In House Core Services Dammam Shipyard Offers :
- Hull, Steel & Aluminum welding repairs, and Piping installation
- Blasting & Painting - Corrosion Protection and Passive Fire Protection Application for all sectors ( Marine, Oil & Gas, and Industrial)
- Mechanical and Electrical including HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning). Hydraulic Repairs, Propeller Servicing, Main and auxiliary diesel engine repairs
- Work Shop Services - Mechanical, Electrical, Machining & Carpentry
- Labour – General Services–General and Tank Cleaning.
Advantages for Drilling & EPCI Companies
- Fully Equipped shipyard, two IACS Classed floating docks, 600m of Quay Berth, two Jetties, Dock/ Jetty Cranes, Engineering workshops, 350+ personnel
- Saving of 13- 28 days staying in the Kingdom’s waters.
- No requirement to cancel Saudi Aramco Work permits as the rig/ vessel is not departing the Kingdom
- No requirement to request No Objection Letter from Saudi Aramco.
- Can avoid offloading equipment from Rig as not exporting equipment.
- Saudi Aramco have full access to DSRY yard to monitor work 24/7.
- Saudi Aramco can perform on hire inspection in yard to speed up process
- No risks of running out of fuel, water or any form of supply issues to Rig/ Vessel.